Via Ferrata Itinerary
Located in the Picos de Europa National Park, the Valdeón via ferrata is a simple route, ideal for those who want to start out on this type of itinerary that combines vertical and horizontal sections in a sublime way.
In its little more than 1,200 metres, this route sums up an incomparable beauty. It is a perfectly equipped route, with multiple steps, very close to each other, which reduces the difficulty of the route.
Besides, all the views that you will find have a perfect aesthetic, as it is located in the very heart of Picos de Europa, between the Central and Western massifs, in the gap that the Cares river carved for thousands of years.
You can rent the equipment and we can even accompany you with a specialised guide with whom you will feel safe at all times.
Minimum group 2 people.
- Beginners level, from 1’45m height and minimum weight 45 kilos. Price from 45€/person (between 2 and 3 hours).
- Intermediate level, from 16 years old. Price from 52€/person (between 3 and 4 hours)
- Superior level, from 16 years old with previous experience. Price from 80€/person (between 4 and 5 hours).
If the client has never done the activity before and does not do mountain, we will only do initiation or family levels with them, if they have done the activity before they can go directly to the other levels.
All levels include:
- Professional, qualified and experienced guides.
- Personal equipment (helmet, gear and dissipator).
- Collective equipment (ropes, self-rescue equipment, first aid kit).
- Accident insurance.
- Civil Responsibility Insurance.
- 21% VAT.
For all levels clients must bring:
- Comfortable sports clothes, depending on the weather they can wear shorts or long trousers.
- Trainers or hiking boots.
- Backpack with 1 litre of water, sun cream and a small liner.